Tips DEPC professionals should know. Plus: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly War Stories about FEES from 80+ years of tax and estate planning.
Registered for this event? Login now to view additional event details.
DEPC’s March presentation will consider common questions that DEPC professionals get asked at weddings, funerals, bar mitzvahs, bris’, and quinceaneras … and must know how to answer:
- How long can the IRS chase you for unpaid taxes?
- Can you really discharge unpaid taxes in bankruptcy?
- Radio advertisers claim they can settle unpaid taxes for ten cents on the dollar with an Offer in Compromise. Is that true?
- For property tax purposes, is it true the parent-child Proposition 13 exclusion no longer exists? Is there an alternative planning technique?
- Can IRS tax penalties be abated?
- What is professional begging?
- I’m a real estate broker. Is it worth my time to try to earn a commission selling a $2,000,000 house, encumbered with a recorded IRS tax lien? Will escrow close?
- For tax purposes, when do I need to hire a professional appraiser?
- I’m an executor/trustee, is it true that I can be personally liable for unpaid estate taxes? For unpaid income taxes of a decedent?
See Speaker Bio's below
Zoom Meetings are Open to DEPC Members only
(Apply for Membership today!)
Must be Registered by March 6, 2021
Login now to register for this event.